To provide reliable, safe and comfortable air charter service to our clients through an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork, growth of our employees and the success of our clients.
King Air 200
Considered a workhorse for aircraft of its class. Comfortably seats up to eight passengers. It has a range of up to 1,600 miles. Cruises at speeds of up to 320 mph up to 25,000. All weather capability – able to fly above most weather. Advanced navigations equipment. Club style leather seating.
- Tofino 50min
- Calgary 1hr 30 min
- Fort St John 1hr 50min
The Cessna 182 Skylane is afour-seat, single-engine, light airplane, built by Cessna of Wichita, Kansas. troduced in 1956, the 182 has been produced in a number of variants, including a version with retractable landing gear, and is the second most popular Cessna model, after the 172. Our Cessna 182P has been completely redone, interior and exterior.
The C182P can take up to Three passengers, travels at approximately 130kts and can travel approximately 4 hours non-stop, or about 600 miles.
- Travel directly to meetings.
- Avoid costly delays at airports, skip the lines to board.
- Enjoy a private, comfortable experience.
- Be home the same night after a meeting rather than the next night.
- Save on opportunity costs.
- Save on fatigue costs for yourself and the team.
- Direct travel to remote locations available.
- Avoid hours of transfers after already traveling for hours to your destination airport, save on car rentals.
- Get your crews/management to their worksites and home in half the travel time.
- Our comfortable interior is pleasant, quieter than most turbo-prop aircraft.